Jojoba Oil is natural moisturiser for the face and body.
- It can be used to improve the appearance of the skin
- Condition hair, scalp, hands and cuticles.
- Remove facial make-up, it is gentle enough to remove eye makeup.
- Dried cuticle treatment.
- Shaving preparation – Apply jojoba oil to your skin before applying shaving cream it will prepare your skin for a smoother shave and leave you with soft skin.
Research shows that the wax ester produced by the jojoba bean is similar to the protective wax produced by human skin that helps keep it smooth, supple and moisturised.
Jojoba naturally contains a balance of vitamins A, D and E which are known as skin healing vitamins. Vitamin A is important for skin cell regeneration and keeps skin healthy. The antioxidant properties soothes, slows and protects the skin against accelerated skin aging. Jojoba is versatile, gentle and safe and suitable for all skin types, including oily skin and the most sensitive baby skin.
• Eczema • Scars • Burns • Dermatitis • Psoriasis • Acne • Rashes
• Dry and sensitive skin • Wrinkles • Stretch marks • Sun damage • Age spots
• Oily skin • Nourish hair